- In God, maker of heaven and earth, revealing Himself as Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- In Jesus Christ, the Son of God made flesh, who died on the cross, rose again, and ascended to heaven.
- In the Holy Spirit, who empowers believers and unifies them into Christ's Church.
- In the Bible as the word of God, containing all truth for Christian living.
- In the necessity of repentance from sin and confession of Jesus as Lord in order to receive eternal life.
- In the infilling of the Holy Spirit upon salvation, made evident by the fruits of a Spirit-filled life.
- In the physical return of Jesus Christ, including the resurrection of the dead and final judgment.
- In divine healing; that God had heal through both supernatural means and through medicine.
Over 100 Years of Worship
In 1913, a small group of Christ-followers joined together with the Church of the Nazarene and started a church in East Rockaway, New York. Since then we have continued to grow in size and spirit, remaining committed to reaching out to the surrounding community and beyond.